fredag 18 maj 2012

GDT DigiBells - A new release and may blog hop

I'm so proud to be a GDT at The Digi Bells! This is my first blog hop and I just adore the lovely new digi "Little Lamb". The digi is available at http://www.elisabethbell.com/digital-collection.

I made this card while visiting my mom at her summer place last weekend. The weather was perfect for some card making.

If you came here from Lynda, you are right on track. If you did not, please visit The Digi Bells blog for more information on the blog hop. You can also find out how to win this cutie over at The Digi Bells.


I have used distress re-inkers to colour the digi. Pattern papers from Maja Design. Flowers and ribbon from stash.

Your next stop is: Renkata
If you are lost: The Digi Bells
Purchase this digi, or other Elisabeth Bell digis: Digital Collection - Elisabeth Bell
A chanse to win this digi: The Digi Bells

20 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful card, great to see another Elisabeth Bell image being re-released as a digi.
    Smiles
    Jo
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This card is very lovely, I like the colors very much!
    Xxx Mariken.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I was really excited to do the first blog hop too!! Your card is gorgeous Sofia! Fabulous colouring and love the soft colours! Pami x

    SvaraRadera
  4. My, how sweet and perfect she is! Simply adore the pink. So soft and feminine. Just love her!

    Susan

    SvaraRadera
  5. ÅHH vilket underbart kort, motivet är ju såå ljuvligt söt, snyggt du har färglagt :)

    KRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ett superfint kort med fint stämpelmotiv och finfina papper.

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is just beautiful Sophia, I love the tag and pretty papers, beautifully coloured image, just lovely .What a delightful new image, I would love to win
    Hugs julie P

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful card with great colouring of that fab image!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oh my Sofia, this is such a Gorgeous creation. I love the papers you've used, and your layout is perfect. Beautiful coloring and embellishing too. I Just Love it all.
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    SvaraRadera
  10. Sweetness and softness---perfect for this Little Lamb:) Very nicely done!!
    HUgz

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a beautiful card Sofia. Just gorgeous.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Beautiful card, Sofia! I love the pretty papers and punched borders! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great job on your first hop! Very pretty coloring on the image! I really like the the papers and layout! Looking forward to seeing you again in future hops!
    Cathi

    SvaraRadera
  14. What a great card is this ;o)
    Love the colors and your coloring is great to.

    Janneke XO

    SvaraRadera
  15. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the floral paper is beautiful. The image is absolutely adorable!!

    SvaraRadera
  16. So beautiful! The flower paper is divine. I love the pretty pinks you used throughout, the beautiful bow, and the sweet flower cluster. Lovely work using this beautiful image! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Love the paper and coloring on this.

    SvaraRadera
  18. perfekt design tack

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du tar dig tid att lämna en kommentar. Det gör mig jätteglad!